Toll Free +1-844-478-5758
DELL SUPPORT CONTACT NUMBER
What Happens If A Dell Motherboard Fails?
Posted by admin / 26, feb 2018
Dell computer has time and again rebranded themselves, not by changing their products but by upgrading their product in sync with the rest of the world. They have always taken a leap in terms of technology and it helps in keeping their credibility. The brand enables secure enterprise that delivers analytics and much productivity. Such is the most critical part named Motherboard. With complex pattern of circuits used in transmitting data and electricity to components connected to the board, this art fails and affects the entire system.
Back to Blog
- You might consider taking the device to a repair system but before doing that, Dell Computer Support suggests on troubleshooting the device by yourself. This will show you how much damage has been caused and whether it can be resolved without outside assistance. Now, scroll down the page and follow the instructions to troubleshoot failure of Dell Motherboard:
- Check the power indicator LED on whether the computer is on. If already it is on, then hold the power button for 10 seconds and shut it down again.
- 3. Confirm whether the power adapter is connected to the power socket and the power button is turned on.
- 4. Check the list of beeps and identify the problem your device might be having. It is called the beep codes, which identifies the problem with the hardware.
- 5. Restart the device and if you cannot trace any error message, press F12 on the logo screen constantly to load the boot menu.
- 6. If you see any error message in the computer screen, check what it is and solve the problem accordingly. If the messages read CMOS Checksum Error and No Timer Tick Interrupt, this means motherboard failure.
- 7. Using directional keys, select Diagnostics and press Enter, this will run a Pre-Boot Assessment and diagnose critical hardware errors.
Losing any important piece of equipment in your laptop software or hardware might cause damage in the performance. Thus, to keep the system maintained, consult our expert service by dialing our Dell Laptop Support Number Canada +1-844-478-5758. We will solve all the problems in your laptop and computer that too at a minimal time.
- How to Troubleshoot a Dell Inspiron Motherboard?
- Is my laptop's power failure a motherboard problem?
- How to Solve motherboard Issues?
- dell motherboard failure symptoms
- What causes the motherboard to fail?
- How long does a motherboard last for?
- How to identify If a Motherboard Is Bad
Copyright © 2017 Acer Technical Support